Bosch heavy duty plunge type router with variable speed control.
- Powerful 1600-watt motor with Constant Electronic and Softstart for material-specific working
- LED illumination of the work surface for precise working, and transparent slide plate
- Patented fine adjustment for precise adjustment of the routing depth in 1/10-mm steps in the fixed plunge-cutting function
- Spindle lock and flat housing cover for fast router bit changes and easy adjustment work
- Reinforced column holder in the base plate for an absolutely precise plunge-cutting function
|Toolholder ||1/4" and 1/2"|
|No Load Speed ||10000rpm - 25000rpm|
|Maximum Router Cage Stroke ||76 mm|
|Rated Power Input||1600 W|
|Dimensions||320mm x 310mm|
|Starting Current Limitation||Available|
|Vibration Emission Value||Ah 5.5 m/s2|
- 2 collets with nut 1/4" & 1/2"
- 2 template guides 17/30 mm
- Centring pin 1/4" / 1/2"
- Dust extraction adapter for plunge router
- Open-ended spanner
- Parallel guide with fine adjustment
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 22 January, 2016.